Sunday, May 18, 2008

Recent Events



Here are a few recent events that we Cooley's have participated in!
Disney Princesses On Ice
In case you didn't know we had a no boys allowed evening and that fish head you see is from the top the the $10 cotton candy I purchased (WHAT...I think I am crazy in love with this little princess.)




Daddy's Special Birthday Surprise
Since I have been pregnant with or nursing one of my husbands children for the last three years his birthday celebrations have been somewhat mild and kid friendly. This year since I am no pregnant or nursing any little people I decided it was time for a surprise Cooley style. I snuck around and got tickets to the Braves game for the day of Keith's birthday and we got special writstbands for food and drink. My parents came and stayed with the kids and we escaped and acted like adults for the whole day. It was a blast!



Carter will be two in August.....enough said




We have fun dressing up as whatever we study in preschool....


Life with two toddlers is a ton of fun





This years first bathing suit adventure and the sprinkler was a bit too chilly!




No comments: